Friday, February 5, 2010

Working hard

Things have been quiet on the blog, but I've been working hard. I have just finished the first draft of a book for wargaming the Battle of Chickamauga in miniature. It will be available as a .pdf file. I'm about to begin editing, and then working on the publishing. Since I know the company that will be publishing it, I don't think that will be a big issue. The book has 12 scenarios, and can be adapted for use with any set of ACW miniature rules. I expect it to be out in March or April. Then, its back to the website. I'll probably update some Sept. 19th pages. New information is always becoming available. Then it's back to the big work. Getting the Sept. 20th maps finished and uploaded. My goal is to have the entire Chickamauga site up by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment